Listing ID : KZN511REQUEST DETAILS
Petrol Station for Sale R65,000,000 - Property Incl
Fuel Depot for Sale – includes property, 3.2 Million Litres of storage
BEFORE RESPONDING TO THIS ADVERT PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT NEITHER CYRUS NOR THE SELLER WILL ENTERTAIN, RESPOND or COMMUNICATE FURTHER WITH YOU IN RESPECT TO THIS ADVERT UNLESS YOU COMPLY WITH or EXCEED THE REQUIREMENTS AS INDICATED HEREUNDER. Storage depot with truck stop for sale Kwazulu Natal, includes property, 3.2 Million Litres of storage. Selling price R 65,0 mil.
This depot provides a vital role to surrounding sectors and even more so after the closure of Enref Refinery in Durban and Chevron Refinery in CPT. A number of upgrades have been completed and will be made available to the buyer. A list of upgrades and compliance tasks carried out .
- Full EIA and below ground soil assessments and monitoring reports -Passed
- Full Tank Inspections Internal and External Coatings and structural Inspections -Passed
- Engineering upgrades , New Overhead walkways , Valves replacements , Degassed and cleaning and new gaskets including meter calibrations – Passed
- Volumetric Bunding Capacity and Separator pits , Increased flow designs
- 2 offloading and loading Gantries upgraded
- Safety Inspection reports
- Rail Siding Activation with Transnet link from Richards Bay BTT
- 24 CCTV HD IP Camera installations and surveillance monitoring
- 3 Warehouses approx. 700sqm as per site maps
- Ideal for SARS Special Storage Warehouse -Marking / Bonded Export / Import
- 421 Kms from Matola and 110kms from Swaziland
The sellers has spent a significant amount of time and capex in revitalising this depot to ensure Nersa compliance and safety . We believe that after Enref closure security of supply and holding 3.2 Million Litres of storage will benefit a large nominated distributor who can grow market share in Northern Natal not limited to inland .
The depot has a truck stop fuelling facility which has been historically placed currently doing approx. 500 000L on COC . Also LPG Storage and Gas filling facilities
This facility is operationally ready for interested parties and will play a significant role once again in security of supply for years to come. Our asking price is R65 Million on a facility that is operationally ready . Only serious Buyers will be entertained.
All rights, consents, E.I.A. approvals, road accesses etc. have all been approved. Please note that if you intend purchasing this property, then you must have at least +- R 35 Million CASH readily available and be able to RAISE FINANCE for the balance of R 30.0 million. NO details, information documentation or Site Location will be provided unless ( A ) you meet the above Financial Criteria, or ( B ) complete and returned our Confidentiality / Non Disclosure Agreement. Preference will be given to suitable candidates with sound knowledge based on proven financial and business principles and will be required to be considered for this opportunity. Coupled to this, a candidate will show and provide proof of the necessary cash funds to pay the monies associated with this transaction. The Seller has insisted that only CASH BUYERS will be considered. PLEASE NOTE :- NO INQUIRY will be entertained UNLESS you MEET the above Criteria. Due to the popularity of this listing, the overwhelming responses and daily avalanche of emails and voice messages thereto, you will be required to complete our Non Disclosure Agreement and to provide us with “proof of cash” from your bank or financial institution for you to be privy to any information financial or otherwise.
Interested in this Business
NO information financial or otherwise on any of our listings will be made available to prospective buyers unless they fully comply with the following;
- Cyrus Business & Property Brokers mandated with the sale of this opportunity was specifically requested by the Seller not to divulge any information pertaining to what is being sold under this listing prior to obtaining proof of funds from your financial institution (bank), auditor or lawyer;
- Due to the popularity of this listing, the overwhelming responses and daily avalanche of emails and voice messages thereto, you will be required to register as a buyer, complete our Non Disclosure Agreement and provide us with “proof of funds” from your bank or financial institution for you to be privy to any information financial or otherwise;
- Upon receipt of your Non-Disclosure Agreement and proof of funds, you must be prepared to visit us, we want to meet you in person, where after all information will be conveyed without delay.
Confidentiality Information and Viewing
The Seller/Owner desires to maintain the confidentiality of information financial or otherwise of their business and does not want their competitors, employees, suppliers, customers, and others to know they are selling their business. It is thus extremely important that the business is protected from this at all times and can only be viewed by appointment through Cyrus Business & Property Brokers.
All information has been provided by the seller and needs to be re-verified by the seller. Cyrus Business & Property Broker makes no representation to its accuracy and does not certify or make any warranties of any of the information provided and have not verified any information. It is strongly advised that you and/or your accountant review all information and do your due diligence before the closing. Information is subject to change without notice.