Listing ID: WC109Western Cape
Sold by Cyrus Brokers R3,500,000 - Petrol Station
Petrol Station with C-Store for sale – Helderberg – Business Summary
Petrol Station with C-Store for sale – Helderberg. The TOTAL funding needed to acquire this Business is R 3,8 million of which you must have at least +- R 1,9 mil. CASH on HAND and be able to Raise Finance for the balance of +- R 1,9 mil. Open To All Races – No Bee Requirement. Service Station Experience and/or General Dealer Shop Experience will be an added advantage. Before responding to this listing please be informed that Cyrus will not respond or communicate further with you in respect to this listing unless you comply with or exceed the requirements as indicated above. This station is located within walking distance from the sea in a fantastic holiday atmosphere on a busy intersection serving the town. Do not miss out on this opportunity to relocate to the Western Cape and get your foot into the lucrative petroleum industry. This will also be an ideal opportunity for an older retirement investment in an area people can retire in style alternatively for a young upcoming individual who would like to enter this industry and unlock the full potential this opportunity. A further opportunity exists to ultimately also acquire the property which is owned by a third party and hence should this not be overlooked as a serious investment. This station will sell quickly so to avoid disappointment your quick action may bring you inline to grab this. This station can definitely be improved to up the returns. For the past +6 months, there has been a positive growth and an upswing in sales. An enthusiastic and dedicated person can build on this trend. The station sells LPG gas and is served by 3 islands with 20 nozzles pumping more than 120 000 liters. This is a pretty station that is situated in a safe busy area
Petrol Station with C-Store for sale – Helderberg – Interested in this Business
NO information financial or otherwise on any of our listings will be made available to prospective buyers unless they fully comply with the following;
- Cyrus Business & Property Brokers mandated with the sale of this opportunity was specifically requested by the Seller not to divulge any information pertaining to what is being sold under this listing prior to obtaining proof of funds from your financial institution (bank), auditor or lawyer;
- Due to the popularity of this listing, the overwhelming responses and daily avalanche of emails and voice messages thereto, you will be required to register as a buyer, agree to our Non Disclosure Agreement and provide us with “proof of funds” from your bank or financial institution for you to be privy to any information financial or otherwise;
- Upon receipt of your Non-Disclosure Agreement and proof of funds, you must be prepared to visit us, we want to meet you in person, where after all information will be conveyed without delay.
Petrol Station with C-Store for sale – Helderberg – Confidentiality Information and Viewing
The Seller/Owner desires to maintain the confidentiality of information financial or otherwise of their business and does not want their competitors, employees, suppliers, customers, and others to know they are selling their business. It is thus extremely important that the business is protected from this at all times and can only be viewed by appointment through Cyrus Business & Property Brokers.
All information has been provided by the seller and needs to be re-verified by the purchaser. Cyrus Business & Property Broker makes no representation to its accuracy and does not certify or make any warranties of any of the information provided and have not verified any information. It is strongly advised that you and/or your accountant review all information and do your due diligence before the closing. Information is subject to change without notice.
A property practitioner is not entitled to a commission unless he/she is registered and possesses a valid FFC
The following juristic and natural persons are defined by section 1 of the Act as property practitioners, Agents, Business Brokers, Consultants, Advisers, Agency, Accountants, Attorneys, Auctioneers, Bridging Financer, Bond Brokers, Developers, Homeowners Associations, Managing Agents, and Time Shares, (note, without limiting to same).
The Property Practitioners Act came into effect on the 1st of February 2022. Sections 47 and 48 of the Act compel property practitioners including its Directors, Members or Trustees, and all employees who act as property practitioners to obtain and hold a valid Fidelity Fund Certificate (FFC) which must be applied for from the PPRA.
Section 48 of the Act effectively bars a property practitioner from rendering services as a property practitioner if he/she does not possess a valid FFC and Section 56 dictates that a property practitioner is not entitled to commission unless he/she is registered and possesses a valid FFC.
Furthermore, Section 48(4) stipulates that a property practitioner who receives a commission in the absence of the certificate as mentioned above will be required to pay back the commission immediately upon receipt of a written request. Conveyancers are prohibited from paying commissions or monies unless a property practitioner produces a certified copy of their FFC.
The consequence of operating without a fidelity fund certificate is that a property practitioner can be found guilty of an offense in terms of section 48(5) of the Act.
If there is any doubt as to whether or not juristic and natural persons are defined by section 1 of the Act as property practitioners have a valid fidelity fund certificate, do not hesitate to contact the Property Practitioners Regulatory Authority (https://theppra.org.za/) or your Attorney to confirm and verify the registration status.
- AC: Wall/Window
- AMENITIES, OTHER: Home Warranty Plan
- AP #: 103-162-25-00
- APPLIANCES: Built-In & Freestanding Range, Dishwasher
- BATHROOM DESCRIPTION: Shower Over Tub, Tile Walls
- BEDROOM FEATURES: Main Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- CROSS STREETS: Mission/Minnesota
- DINING AREA: Dining Ell, Living/Dining Combo
- DOORS & WINDOWS: Bay Window
- ENTRY LOCATION: Ground Level - no steps
- EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Stucco
- FIREPLACE FUEL: Uses Gas Only
- FIREPLACE LOCATION: Living Room
- FLOORS: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Tile, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- HEAT: Forced Air
- LEGAL DESC: CC&RS
- LIVING ROOM DESC: Living Rm Entrance
- PARKING TYPE: Direct Garage Access